The Vortex Editor is a tool designed to give adanced control over Vortex devices.
Go to the Vortex Gloves
Connected Device List
Select a device from a list of connected ports.
|Saving and Loading
Pull - load from device.
Push - save to device.
|Select Mode and Manage Mode Slots
Add - a new single mode to the editor.
Del - the selected mode from the editor.
Copy - create a duplicate copy of the selected mode.
Up - move the selected mode up the mode list.
Down - move the selected mode down the mode list.
- Select one or more leds to edit using ctrl or shift while clicking.
|Select Pattern and Colors
Changing the pattern or colors will affect all selected Leds.
- Leff-click an existing color to change it.
- Right-click to an existing color to delete it, leaving a blank color in that color slot.
- Right-Click a color slot with a blank in it to remove that slot.
- Left-click a blank slot to add a new color.
- Hover over the text field to see what paramater it controls.
- Make original patterns by changing these values.
- Download the latest update for the gloves and update them. (Tutorial)
- Download the latest Vortex Editor.
- Start up the editor.
- Plug in the glove and turn the glove on.
- From the glove enter the new Purple Menu. The Leds should turn solid grey when the editor is detected.
- The ports list in the editor should automatically refresh and the correct one should automatically be selected.
- Click Pull to load the save from the glove, or Add a new mode. From here on the glove will show changes in real-time.
- Click Push to save changes to the glove. Clicking the button on the gloves will reset the glove to step 6.
Tip: If you get stuck, try clicking the button on the gloveset once, and/or try restarting the editor.
Feedback for new/existing Features:
You can ask for anything and we will look into it, but not all requests will be possible or practical to implement.
Feedback regarding Bugs:
Bugs need to be reproducible without extraordinary steps. If the bug is not reproducible reliably but is still notable, please report it.