Vortex Editor (Dev Page)
The Vortex Editor is a tool designed to give adanced control over the Vortex gloves.
- Randomize single pattern now gives a unique result per each pixel when multiple are selected
- Up and Down have been added to handle mode reordering
- Mode sharing now shares continuously/automatically when showing teal in the mode sharing menu. (the button cannot be checked while sending so is sometimes unresponsive)
- Unlimited Undos/Redos have been added with their keybinds crtl+z/y.
- Refreshing is now automatic, you shouldn't need to press the refresh button ever.
- Copy and paste leds.
- several classic hotkeys like ctrl + c and ctrl + v.
- Naming Saves and Exports now correctly adds the file extension
- Various bug fixes.
|Conntect to device
Select your device from a list of available ports.
Refresh the list.
Connect to currently selected port.
To/From Device (only while connected)
Pull save from the device and display it in the editor.
Push the editor's current content to the overwrite device's save.
Load a .vortex file and display its modes.
Save the editor's current content to a .vortex save file.
Import a single mode from the computer to the editor.
Export a single mode to the computer as a .vtxmode file.
- Start up the editor, plug in the glove, and turn the glove on (in any order).
- From the glove hold the button to enter the new Purple Menu. The Leds should turn solid grey.
- In the editor click Connect. The Leds should blink bright blue.
- Click Pull to load the save from the glove, or Add a new mode. From here on your glove will real-time show your changes, but they are not saved until you click Push. Clicking the button on the gloves will reset the gloves to step 3. Clicking Connect should re-connect you.
If you get stuck, try clicking the button on the gloveset and/or restarting the editor. If all else fails, reseting the glove with the reset button or unplugging them and powering off and on again will fix it.
Feedback for new/existing Features:
You can ask for anything and we can look into it lol.
Feedback regarding Bugs:
Bugs need to be reproducible without extraordinary steps. If the bug is not reproducible reliably but is still notable, please report it.